In alternating-current power systems for protection against excessively large currents under short-circuit or transient conditions. Series reactor are connected in series with the line or feeder.Basically reactors are used for fault current reduction, Load balancing in parallel Ckt, limitting inrush current of capacitor bank in APFC panel.
- Single or three phase, high permeable iron core, air gapped design
- High quality copper or aluminium windings
- Linearty according to resonance frequency
- Thermal Switch for overload protection (optional)
- Vacuum impregnated varnish to ensure silent and moisture-immune operation
- Reactors manufactured as per IS 5553/IEC -60289 (1988)
- Insulation class 'F'
- Temp. rise restricted to class 'B' with harmonocs 6-10% above fundamental current.
- Value accuracy within +1.5%
- Tin plated terminals for connections
- Noise level less than 60dB at rated load
- Temperature rise not exceeding 50-55°C above ambient with 10% harmonic currents super imposed.
- Adequate cushion provide to avoid heating due to leakage flux.
- Mechanically sturdy design to withstand vibrations. keep low noise level & ensure performance guarantee
In most of the conditions we can not feed the large currents directly to the instruments. In such situations current transformers (current transducers) are used to sense the current.
Note: Krish Engineers can also provide CT as per customer requirement.
|VA||5VA, 10VA , 15VA|
|Primary||To be specified by customer ex. 100|
|BY 1 / BY 5||To be specified by customer ex. /5|
|ID (in mm)||35, 65, 100, 150, 200, 300|
- Plastic tape wound CT enclosed in plastic moulded box
- CT with clamps available on request
- CT with accuracy class 1
Timers are necessary members of any electrical system. Krish engineers provides variety of timers. These include start timers, stop timers, cyclic timers, programmable timers.
|S1000||On/Off Delay Timer (1NO+1NC)|
|D1000||On/Off Delay Timer (2NO+2NC)|
|P1000||Programmable Timer (1NO+1NC)|
- User Friendly
- Single NO+NC Contact
- Double NO+NC Contact
- Adjustable Time Delay From
- 1 Sec to 60 Sec
- 1 min to 60 min
- Power ON indication
- Load ON indication
Power Factor Controlling Capacitors are generally switched by contactors. But due to this uneven switching of contactors, inrush currents get developped. These inrush currents, decreases the life of capacitors. As contactor is a mechanical device, it has a definite life based on its number of switchings. Also due to mechanical contacts, there are limitations of switching time.
To solve these limitations of capacitor switching by contactors, krish engineers has come up with thyristor switching modules. These modules are switched by zero crossing detection algorithm.